Subscribe to the Prosperous Coach Podcast
This questionnaire I’m about to take you through is one piece of a good client management system.
This episode and the next 3 will be mini episodes because I’m moving house! So you’ll get a bitesized idea in a short time. I hope you find them valuable.
By the way, Prosperous Coach Podcast just passed 10,000 downloads! That’s one sign among many that these episodes are landing well with coaches. Thank you for listening and sharing this with other coaches! We are growing a community.
If you’d like to be part of that community, join us in the Prosperous Coach Club on Facebook
Questions are the life blood of what we do with clients. Open ended questions are so powerful that a single one can evoke a positive shift.
It makes sense that the coaching client intake would include powerful open-ended questions!
Here are the 10 questions I have in one document of my intake packet:
- What are your strongest beliefs about yourself?
- What are your strongest beliefs about the world?
- What wisdom has come out of your greatest life lessons?
- When in your life have you felt the most generative?
- What does prosperity mean to you?
- How do you define your success?
- What is your BIG WHY for creating an ongoing business?
- How might you sabotage your own success?
- What do you want me to do if I notice sabotaging behavior?
- How can I best empower you?
The Next Episode is: 8 Powerful Questions to Ask Coaching Clients Anytime