Welcome to 2010! This feels to me like an especially potent new year, like anything is possible and it’s time to get really focused on what will make a difference. I’m starting:
- my thirteenth year as a coach.
- my ninth year working with coaches to help them build a soul-satisfying coaching business.
- my fourth year since founding Prosperous Coach to take that mission to the next level.
- the second year of the Prosperous Coach blog.
I’ve deeply enjoyed working with coaches, on so many levels. But one of the best things has been seeing them reach success so much faster than I did when I started. That just makes my heart sing.
Over the years coaches have told me a lot about what kind of support they need to be on top of their game. They want things like:
- to master all the best practices of coaching.
- to use the powerful coaching skills they have learned to help people thrive.
- to be confident that clients will gladly pay good money for their coaching.
- to wake up in the morning knowing what to do next to build their business.
- to make a great income and enjoy the freedom of working for themselves.
I’m here to champion those things. I’m all about providing real, applicable, nuts-and-bolts support for coaches like you to get ideal clients, serve them well, and earn a better income. So far I can offer you:
- this blog, 50 articles and counting, all about what it takes to develop a successful coaching business, and
- several business building ebooks and programs specifically for coaches, including
- my six-week workshop on how to choose a viable niche market, create core marketing language that speaks to your market, and design coaching programs that your market will perceive as essential. (Next one starts January 12.)
But it’s a new year and a new time, and I want to know what I can support you with this year, to help you be a top coach in 2010.
I really want your help. Tell me exactly, in specific terms, what you want me to deliver this year in the way of blog posts, programs and products, or whatever kind of support you most want.
Leave your comment on this post, in the form below, and let’s start a conversation.
Thank you, and may 2010 be your most satisfying and fulfilling year yet!