Apply to Be a Guest on
Prosperous Coach Podcast
What Type of Guests Are We Looking For Now?
Guests are currently professional coaches who are established and financially successful and coaching an unusual or very narrow audience with a specific niche. Real business examples include:
Career Coach specializing in helping women in male-dominated fields
Business Coach specializing in helping CranioSacral Therapists fill their practice
WE ARE NOT, AT THIS TIME, INTERVIEWING NON-COACHING EXPERTS
How Does It Work?
- First you’ll fill out the form below completely and agree to the terms. Be sure to hit Submit!
- If your application is accepted, Rhonda or a team member of Prosperous Coach will email you full instructions and a link to Rhonda’s calendar to set up the recording time. It will include a list of questions that Rhonda will ask you during the recorded interview. Or she may require a pre-interview call to discuss your topic and agree on specific questions.
To be a good candidate, you will need:
- To be in a quiet, private and uninterrupted space for 45 – 90 minutes on the day of your Guest Interview. Make certain that kids, barking dogs or any other prevalent noise-making won’t interrupt our scheduled time.
- High speed wifi, a computer, a good headset and quality microphone with a USB cable that plugs into your computer.
- To provide a professional biography, such as the copy on your About webpage, that directly relates to your coaching business.
- To provide a professional headshot. Appropriately sized images will be at least 1080 x 1080.
- Read the instructions /questions as soon as you receive them. Immediately reply with any concerns or questions.
- You’ll meet with Rhonda on Zoom for 45 – 90 minutes. In the first 1/2 hour recording levels will be set up. You’ll chat off-the-air about on air ground rules and the direction of the call.
- When all is set up and clear, Rhonda will begin recording and move into the interview with you for approximately one hour. Note that Rhonda’s episodes are short so an interview will be edited so that it is no more than 20 minutes long.
Podcast Guest Application
To be accepted, please completely fill out the form. Be as specific as you can.
Then read the release agreement, check the box to agree and click submit.
We’ll be in touch soon!